To my absolute delight I have been nominated by Much Love Kirsty, The Morning Magalogue, Miss Jo Blogger and Time to Talk for a Versatile Blogger Award.
According to the Versatile Blogger Awards page, these are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are my 15 nominations:
S.R Crawford – The Write Way.
Maggy – The Morning Magalogue.
Teresa Terry Jeffris – Joys, Blessings and Poetry.
Miss Jo Blogger – Peacefully Broken.
Dayma Garcia – Women Undefined.
Tamara – Midlife Crisis Before 30.
Rebekah – Whears Bekah.
Kirsty – Much Love Kirsty.
Amber- Let’s Talk Harmony.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
- I play guitar and I sing.
- I once won a biscuit dunking competition (cool I know).
- I love to travel and would really like to work in Thailand one day.
- I currently work as a Video Producer.
- I have a first class honours degree in Broadcast Media Production.
- I love animals, but I have a phobia of small animals, like rats.
- I’m from Newcastle.